An "Old School" Cosmetic Feature For A Great Program

Post your suggestions for future upgrades here!
MarkBlue
PostsCOLON 2
JoinedCOLON Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:21 pm

An "Old School" Cosmetic Feature For A Great Program

Postby MarkBlue » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:19 pm

First of all, I want to say how much I love "Scanner Live". With the age of "Live" feeds it is amazing the evolution of the scanner. I was looking and monitoring at your software the other day and an idea popped into my head. I was thinking it would be cool to "Maybe" putting some(10) flashing (Left to Right) lights somewhere on the software having the look of scanners from yesteryear. Maybe between your "SCANNERLIVE" header and the "Pop-up" Scan/channel indicater box under it. The tick circles(Boxes) that run down the side for the banks would be about the perfect size for the lights. Then for people who do not want to watch the flashing lights you could have an option to be able to turn them off or not. Maybe(Also) have the option to change the color of the lights if one would want to. Anyway, I thought that I would throw that idea out there to ya. Maybe it might be a little "Overkill" with everything that is going on already(The volume meters flashing and such)but I think some of us "Old School" folks would really enjoy watching the flashing lights run across the screen. Great program! Keep up the great work!

Return to