Big Picture Update

Post your suggestions for future upgrades here!
rdale
Site Admin
PostsCOLON 110
JoinedCOLON Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Big Picture Update

Postby rdale » Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Just to give you an idea where I'm going... Microsoft upgraded their programming software to Visual Studio 2010. It will allow me to do a few extra things, but I need to learn the system first. In the past I've learned as I program, but in the end I always wished I didn't do both at the same time.

So I'm doing my best to get up to speed on Visual Basic 2010, then I'll start working on some of the tweaks that have been suggested. If you have an all-out bug, let me know as I still can tweak the previous version of SL. I just don't want people to think that I've abandoned the system, I'm just transitioning...

danesgs
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Re: Big Picture Update

Postby danesgs » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:15 pm

I think your app is a real good way to go for online scanners. I would suggest a future port to Android would really bring in the mullah. I would pay 2.99 for the app on android. I am currently using a app on a hacked china net book that ran WinCE 6.0. I flashed the ROM with PD droid software and downloaded Police scanner. It works great but you can only monitor one stream at a time. Your app would cinch the market for this kind of droid app/ Iphone /BB scanner application.

Just a thought

Greg
KJ4DGE

Return to